Spiire’s Landscape Architecture team were engaged as part of a multi-disciplinary team lead by Clarke Hopkins Clarke architects to deliver a joint use facility and regional cricket hub to be shared by Catherine McAuley College, City of Greater Bendigo and Cricket Australia. The landscape design aimed to:
- Provide a range of spaces for student, class and community use, including a designated senior student break out space and sports match viewing bleachers
- Create a strong sense of place
- Complement to new architecture
- Provide DDA compliant access throughout the site including between the new and existing buildings
- Soften the interface between the new building and new ovals
- Provide shade and shelter to hard paved areas
- Protect existing trees
Spiire’s team worked worked closely with all stakeholders from the end client to schematic design, right through to documentation ready for tender and construction.
Want to know more?
To learn more about the services we offer please click here.